Food Stations & Boutique
Take your love for quality items beyond the walls of Marché Artisans! Packed with fine local and international products, our boutique section has all you need to make your meals shine, delight your taste buds and come up with the perfect gift. Browse our shelves and discover a vast selection including:
- Our Artisans homemade line of spices, terrines, and marinades.
- Local and imported chocolates and sweet treats from our brigade as well as famous brands like Le Roy René’s calissons.
- Homemade ice creams, pastries and entremets in various flavours and for all budgets. Made by Chef Jean-Marc Guillot’s brigade.
- Artisanal juices and beverages including O de V, Cidrerie Michel Jodoin, Fous de l’Île, Henri Sodas, 1642 Cola, Bull’s Head, Nectars Patrick Font and more.
- Dairy, including Riviera’s locally-sourced products.
- Sweet and salty condiments, local and international quality brands such as Chuck Hughes, Maison Brémont 1608, Muraglia, Hacienda Guzman, À L’Olivier, Verger du Clocher, Nectar de Fleurs, Méchant Mix, Gourmet Sauvage, and more.
- Kitchen gifts and accessories by Groshe, Kinto, Port Style, MyDrap, Be Home and Epicurean.
- Mixology tools and ingredients.
- Tea and herbal tea section filled with local and international brands including Lot35, Damman et frères, L’Infuseur, and more.
- Coffees from local Montreal roasters like Kittel, Toi Moi et Café and Touché.
- Fresh flowers and bouquets, custom orders also available, from florist Charlotte Lefebvre.
Marché Artisans is also composed of several gourmet counters where you can sit and enjoy a meal made with love by our specialists or from which you can take home meats, cheeses, fishes, and more, and let your inspiration lead you! They include:
- Salad bar: a brand new option that allows you to choose from three signature salads created by our Chef Jean-Philippe Desjardins or make your own meal composed of a variety of healthy and entirely plant-based options. *Temporarily closed*
- Artisanal bakery offering a selection of organic products made with local and sustainable flours. Realised in partnership with Automne bakery.
- Fresh fish counter, with oysters, caviar, salmon 3-way, lobster tank and more. *Temporarily closed*
- Meats: beef, duck, lamb, pork, chicken, poultry and sausage. All our meats are certified local and issued from responsible farming. *Temporarily closed*
- Rotisserie: Roasted grain-fed chicken, vegetables and meats from the butcher’s block. *Temporarily closed*
- Ready-to-heat: For a reception or simply when you don’t feel like cooking: a large variety of meals and sides prepared by the Marché’s brigade. *Temporarily closed*
- Pizzeria: Mouth-watering pizzas made fresh right in front of you by our experienced pizzaiolo.
- Charcuterie and cheese counter: over 80 varieties, from which more than 75% is locally sourced. *Temporarily closed*
- Crepe and ice cream counter: Homemade sweet and savoury crepes and waffles to enjoy any time of the day, as well as a selection of ice creams and sorbets by our pastry chef, Meilleur Ouvrier de France Jean-Marc Guillot.
- Beer and wine.