Food Stations & Boutique
Take your love for quality items beyond the walls of Marché Artisans! Packed with fine local products, our boutique section has all you need to make your meals shine, delight your taste buds and come up with the perfect gift. Browse our shelves and discover a vast selection including:
- Homemade ice creams, pastries and entremets in various flavours and for all budgets. Made by Pastry Chef Jean-Marc Guillot’s brigade.
- Spices, oils, dressings and sauces of all kinds, from several local brands.
- Locally made relaxation products, such as bath sets and scented candles
- Locally-sourced dairy products and charcuteries.
- Tea and herbal tea section filled with local brands.
- Fresh flowers and bouquets.
- Artisanal juices and beverages including Cidrerie Michel Jodoin, Fous de l’Île, 1642 Cola, Mate Libre, local beers and more.
Also discover the Fairmont line and take the luxury and comfort of our Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth back to your home. Pillows, linens, bathrobes and much more for your family and yourself. Our Le Labo hygiene and wellness products are also available at the Marché Artisans. Bring home more than just memories.
Marché Artisans is also composed of several gourmet counters where you can sit and enjoy a meal made with love by our specialists or from which you can take home meats, cheeses, fishes, and more, and let your inspiration lead you! They include:
- Artisanal bakery offering a selection of organic products made with local and sustainable flours.
- Pizzeria: Mouth-watering pizzas made fresh right in front of you by our experienced pizzaiolo.
- Charcuterie and cheese counter: over 80 varieties, from which more than 75% is locally sourced.
- Crepe and ice cream counter: Homemade sweet and savoury crepes and waffles to enjoy any time of the day, as well as a selection of ice creams and sorbets by Meilleur Ouvrier de France Pastry Chef Jean-Marc Guillot.
- Beer, cider and wine.